Thursday, February 14, 2008

A letter to a friend

Dear RARA

How's life going over there. Our life is still on the run all the time. Moving places...all over again!

When we got back from OZland in mid Dec last year, we were only "directed" to go to Butterworth just 3 days before school season starts! Imagine the hassle!!!! So we got this house, quite small with only 3 rooms n 1 bathroom, to serve as a transit house until I could find another suitable house. Last two week, I found quite a comfortable house and we decided to move out and as usual I was assigned by the royal highness "Hubby" to clean n prepare the house..hmm..

Luckily I found an agency which provides maid on an hourly basis...RM5 per hour!!!! They still have those kind of services with that kind of price!!!! I immediately book them to clean the new house....hehehe... n paid RM40 for 4 hours of their sweat! Puh...lega nya I... And when Hubby came back, I was happily telling him about our new house..and wants him to arrange for the transportation. He just kept quite and told me to sit down for another news....

Now Hubby has to move to KL!!!!!! Imagine the frustration on my face. Our things just arrived from OZ n I've arranged the new house n the kids had just settled in their new school... Gosh! I felt like screaming..or kicking somebody on the BUTT!

And so, now, we can't move till he's sure about the transfer...whether we can stay here or follow him... I don't know...
Now we are stuck in this "box house". Everything is still not sure... have to wait for the meeting... which god knows when...

Luckily my parents are nearby. Almost every weekend, we'll go back to Alor Setar...

Till then, miss u!

No comments: