Tuesday, April 08, 2008

2 + 2

Two bad news:

1. Malaysian double badminton team lost to China in India recently. They were so determined in the first half but lost everything in the second and rubber sets. They still lack the confidence and I’m still skeptic with their attitude….

2. Nadal lost again. Damnnnn…

Two good news:

1. Ferrari wins in Bahrain which ended Massa’s misfortunes in the first two races. Although Kimi got second, he still maintained his super-cool face which to me is expressionless…

2. Man U won and and they’ll be waiting anxiously for Roma to come for the 2nd leg in Manchester…hahaha..

It all started when my father brought me to Darulaman Stadium to watch Hijau Kuning play. I will always ask him to get me the VIP ticket so that I could watch the players walkout from the dressing room and browse some of the cute guys. I even dated one of them but it only lasted one date for he respected my father too much to carry on with the puppy love. Ahaks!!
Mind you this was ages ago…

Now, I’m sorry to say that Malaysian football is a disgrace to watch. It’s all about politics and the passion is somehow or rather gone with the wind. I’d rather stick to EPL and FA Cup. No hanky panky.. just purely football!

I really hope MU will go on to win the Champions League. This legacy of supporting MU has and is still passed on for generations from my Papa to my uncles and now me. I’m trying to coax my son to accept the burden of being another MU supporter but to no avail. Hubby proved to be a strong challenger since he is an ABU (anything but united) fan. I won’t give up till the fat lady sings though… I’m hoping for MU to win to strenghten the case but kids nowadays have their own set of preference....


No comments: